OpenSplice DDS Forum
Sign in to follow this  
şahin

Cannot run OpenSplice application on Intellij and Visual Studio

I have open splice applications which developed on Intellij and Visual studio. When I run those applications on IDEs I got the 

Report      : Unable to connect to domain id = <ANY>.              The most common causes of this error are an incorrect configuration file or              that OpenSpliceDDS is not running (when using shared memory mode).Internals   : u_participantNew/u_participant.c/234/773/1591800447.288588100----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Report      : Failed to register server died callback for domain ospl_shmem_ddsi.Internals   : u_domain::attachToFederatedDomain/u_domain.c/1423/773/1591800447.288660500

But when I run the applications standalone (run jar and exe on console) It is working without any problem.

Do you have any idea about this issue ?

Hi Sahin,

Can start a windows command prompt and run the release.bat file located in the opensplice root folder? When you have done that can you start Visual Studio from this prompt? This ensures that all environment variables that are used to run OpenSplice are set inside Visual Studio.